Friday, January 4, 2013

The last few weeks of 2012

Oh my.
2012,
 I will miss you so for you have taught me so much and witnessed me grow.
Home, work, play & love.
Were major decisions that were acted on.
A beautiful union that was thine life's most important and beautiful moment,
as were beginnings of projects that listened to the heart's whispers.
Start of our new lives together as one,
I am really grateful to all that has been granted to me.
May God continue to bless and guide me through,
and may I continue to be loving to everyone around me.

The last saturday of 2012-
A rainy day's best companion - A good read from dearest Chelsea :)
And when the sun comes out to play, you work on the garden ! :)
Makes me happy!


And after all that hard work, you reward yourselves with an ice cold soursop sangria in the good outdoors :)

And when the last day of the year comes, enjoy the last slice of cake and cappuccino at your favourite cafe :) Because you never know when is the last day you live!

And then to try something new and spicy with a bunch of good friends for a good close to the year!

And then go FOAM CRAZY at the awesome Siloso Beach Party!!!!!!!!!
And our first count down together as one!!!
With the spectacular fireworks right before our eyes! :))
What a great start to 2013!
and Cookie says HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
To a Beautiful, Prosperous, Loving, Happy, Healthy and Successful Year Ahead!!!!!!!


And dinner on New Year's Day at Cafe Iguana to celebrate birthdays that are filled with beautiful beginnings and endings! :D

**

HAPPY AWESOME 2013!!!

xoxo
crystael

No comments:

Post a Comment