Sunday, June 2, 2013

Adidas King of the Road 2013

"I run because it's so symbolic of life. You have to drive yourself to overcome the obstacles. You might feel that you can't. But then you find your inner strength, and realize you're capable of so much more than you thought."
-Arthur Blake



11 Aug 2013
http://adidaskingoftheroad.com/sg/

Am so excited and gearing up to prep self and train for this event! The last time that I did a 10km was eons ago with my TGIF pals! And this time, Justen and his pals will be joining in too and I'm sure it will be extra lively and fun!
always the most enthusiastic running companion!
i love my #cookiewookieappletart so much :)

hey y'all! together we gonna hit 10km easily in no time!
easy peasy! my white whiskers are my secret to marathoning!

Road runner and protector of keys.
this little doggie wags her tail happily in gratefulness after our 30 mins run, when I was almost half dead.
I think she is a born marathoner!


excited for the run!
will follow the guide to training for 10km!
whee!


run for joy in life!

xoxo,
crystael

No comments:

Post a Comment