Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Back from hiatus!

Been so busy tying up all loose ends back home the last few months, and now adjusting to a brand new life here in Tucson, Arizona.

Was reading through my previous posts, and realized how I have not sat myself down to connect myself with my thoughts. Lately, my mind has been a bit in a whirl and combined with doses of home sickness,  I have not been the most in sync with myself. Probably the reason why the journey here has not been the smoothest, given the state of my whirly mind.

Timely reminder to self -- Our reality is merely a reflection of our inner worlds. Time to pick myself up again, and make the best use of my time and opportunity in this vast land of the United States to create a reality of my dreams. Towards progress, fulfillment and an abundant life, here I come!

Putting behind the past unproductive brain conversations, I have to say that, the states truly gives me a sense of vastness and abundance. From the vast skylines on the drive home, to the abundance I experience on a daily basis through their decor, food etc. It really feels like anything is possible here, and that there is so much space and inspiration for creativity. Perhaps there is an unknown source here that links up and activates our right brain here, or at least it really feels like that! teehee.

Looking forward to see what beautiful events my right brain leads me to here. As for now, my right brain is inspiring a wonderful life through the use of Discipline & Enjoyment (my theme for 2014, lol!) in the gym and for all the fun work I want to do. 

'I create my dream reality with good thoughts, faithful prayers and disciplined action.'

xoxo,
crystael

No comments:

Post a Comment