Tuesday, January 28, 2014

BEAUTIFUL THINGS - Last quarter of 2013

catching tales

“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
― J.R.R. TolkienThe Fellowship of the Ring


reunited after 30,000 miles and 4 transits after. <3

really lovely, delicate green tea jelly from dessertguroo.

doing our part for the world! - Teach n Learn community service trip.

Loved these lovely roses so much!

a visit to my alma mater -- words that were engrained in us.

coffee and scone make a great tea time companion.

At Singapore's Macritchie Reservoir after 12 long years.

Underground Happiness.

Blackforest cake at Singapore's Stuggart Cafe. So germanly cute!

What's a girl gotta do without her heels? #nudeshoefetish

And I remembered how much I love salads with this delish chicken breast salad from Holland Village's Coffeebean.

Really love eating clean!

Tell me, have you ever seen an oyster that's any bigger?

Hot pink lips! #stylenanda

Lashy lashy.

Spot the mother. You'll need a trained eye to do that! #goodgenes are from #goodkarma


All my loves!!!

Early anniversary basket

The juiciest and most delicious chicken puffs I've ever come across --
Cottage Pies at White Sands, Singapore.

Then came my favourite Halloween!

To the Hallows we go. The longest time I've ever spent on make up.

And found my personal fitness inspiration! To that 24" waist in end february 2014!

three crystal towers.

Happy three friends at Pasar Bella, Singapore! Love that place so much!
Before we knew it, Mr and Mrs Smith became 1 year old!

Lovely present from mom :)


This little cookie at picnic in the park!

And visited Karl Lagerfeld's Little Black Jacket exhibition housed in the beautiful Marina Bay Sands -- my favourite place in Singapore!

Stepped foot onto our property at Oxley Bizhub!

And soon it was time for Christmas Shopping!


Loove wrapping pretty xmas pressies!

Sparkling hypnotic nails for christmas!


Cute litte card <3<3<3


Footage of our crazy kinect xmas eve party!

Beautiful card from our favourite jeweler :)

Favourite bar -- Overeasy by the bay!

And here it is -- Justen carrying a baby for the first time in his life! teehee!



catching tales, looking back.
note to self - life is great if you let it!

xoxo,
crystael

No comments:

Post a Comment