Sunday, May 19, 2013

these are a few of my favourite things

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Last week in the states!

Time flies. And soon one month flew past faster than I could blink.

I'm grateful for the chance to do many of my favourite things here, especially, getting to spend lots of time with my loved one :) I guess, that's really the best part of the whole trip!

my favourite things 
lunching in the outdoors in quaint cafes, with the cool breeze and fuzzy sunlight
supporting my loved one in his honourable career 
golf in the wonderful beautiful nature


picnics, baking and preparing delish pretty bites

shopping for beautiful pieces


Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things

photographing with the luscious bushes of our backyard

embracing the checkered shirts of american a&f culture

spending leisurely time in the day with matching shoes

trying much raved american food


Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things

photographing pretty colors and food
frolicking on the white sands of Florida
Watching seagulls fly

enjoying my own company and creating beautiful things, reading endlessly.

cooking and each meal more delicious for my loved one :)

stitching every stitch for my husband :)


baking and celebrating with my most A C E person in the world :)



When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

thank you for all the favourite things I got to do in the states.
blessed is me.
till the next time we meet!

xoxo
crystael

No comments:

Post a Comment