Tuesday, April 8, 2014

EOS Ice Green Circle Lenses

the green apple of my eye

"I am not young but I feel young. The day I feel old, I will go to bed and stay there. 
J'aime la vie! I feel that to live is a wonderful thing."
-Coco Chanel

Have always loved changing up the color of my eyes since the late teenage days. Since they say the eyes are the window to the soul, I guess I must like my soul to be colorful - and in particular, green and blue.

However, to try to choose the correct color that I imagine to be, is often a challenge. Especially when the myriad of colors and designs available on honeycolor.com are so plentiful. So, i thought it'll be great to share how eos ice green looks like on my soul windows, and reduce your research time if you are looking to get some green eyes!

Origin: South Korea/ Diameter: 14.8mm/ Base Curve: 8.8mm/ Water Content: 38%/ 
Life Span: Yearly Package





My thoughts on these lenses:
These lenses are wearable and comfortable, and is the most natural looking pair of green contact lenses I've donned so far. I especially love the dark emerald hue, as compared to others that sometimes turn out more olive green/yellow than a true green. Will definitely repurchase these if I'm looking for a natural green again.



forever young and free.

xoxo,
crystael

No comments:

Post a Comment