Monday, April 30, 2012

Duper happy!!

Pedicure at Lancome's with Mom and Aixin!
Time to pamper myself more and take good care of the body god has given me!
I resolve to really care for my skin, body, hair, diet, nails and everything that has been given to me by God's grace!
 I'm a lucky gal who has been blessed with much good things, and I should cherish it dearly and tend to it carefully!
No More Neglect just because of busy-ness! My body is an important PRIORITY!!

Quick dinner at wanton mee's after a day of shopping!
OFTD: Magenta pleated flowy dress with classic chanel flap bag! Love my scarlet nails! :D

Another day.. colourful colourful food at Han's Changi city point! love the chicken chop!!

And my happiest thing recently!!!
SUPER LOVE THIS RED GOWN I FOUND!!!!!
oh gosh! it was love at first sight!! really love this gown so much!!!!
Fits all the criteria in my imagination..
Red, mermaid,simple, elegant, classy, sexy and with such vivacious personality!
such a difference from all the other boring gowns I've seen so far.
I'm soooo happy about this gown!!!!:D
THRILLED!


and more great news... THRILLED that the procedures for our home have all gone smoothly as planned.. and I look forward to our beautiful cosy home for the Tan Family!!! An excellent investment that my parents love!!!

Seems like things are working out smoothly! And the sense of liberation I have post resignation has been really refreshing. The initial fears of instability etc seem to all dissolve as windows of opportunity, things that I love to do, all come knocking on my door! The feeling of having freedom to do the things I want is truly energizing. I think it is such energy that will transform dreams, ideas and imagination into reality. And frankly, it is really not as scary as I thought. In fact, it is so much more enjoyable that I can have the time on my own hands! It is such good energy that will attract wealth,fortune, success and happiness when I enjoy every bit of what I do!:)

I am blessed. And I am glad the rainbows have started to appear after the storm.
:):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment