Monday, November 26, 2012

Weekend!

Time always trickles away without you knowing. 
What have you accomplished in this time that has trickled? Have you lived up to your goals? Have you been happy? Have the plans been followed up on? What can be done better? Where can we have better results? Am I happy with the results that I have acheived thus far? How can I stay motivated and driven? How can I outdo my everyday? How can I balance my time? How can I make each day more fruitful? What do I enjoy doing? What do I feel frustrated with? Who am I always frustrated with?

How can I make each day even better?
How can I make each day even more fruitful?
How can I make each day even happier?

xxx

Found a hideaway in the east!! Nice ambience! :))
And great food at a great price! :)
Your health is in your hands!
Tried out zumba!! Quite fun, i really miss dancing!
Brunch-dinner at Picnique! Big breakfast set! Yummy!
Breakfast burger set!
Love the Tangs Xmas Trim store :) So pretty!
And was treated to a surprise movie at the gold class gv theaters! Whee!
Really enjoyed Breaking Dawn Part 2! :)


xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment