Thursday, April 11, 2013

Masterchef Bootcamp

If music be the food of love, play on.
And if kindness be the food of soul, pass it on.


Brought along my pretty cookbook to peruse leisurely. .. 

But what I didn't quite envision was a 'Masterchef Bootcamp' that evolved, which brought out the best of my culinary skills.
And so it seems, I can actually whip up quite tasty dishes! Quite a shocker since the last time I checked, I could barely fix up a plate of fried rice. :P


First attempt at the stove for lunch.
and managed to come up with a decent meal of
Spaghetti Bolognese with sauteed mushrooms and sausages, and sinful bacon :P

My favourite kind of breakfast the next day :)

And then dinner on another day-
Grilled chicken with thyme and sauteed potatoes, complete with fresh asparagus and baby carrots. 

Justen loved it and slurped up my portion too! Yippee!

Breakfast at 7am-
Cheesy omelette with carrots sticks and toast. Complete with OJ and a cup of hot tea!
Dinner on another day -
Aglio olio spaghetti with grilled tomato garlic chicken, sauteed mushrooms and pan fried asparagus + carrots. 




And a cosy fish & shrimp casserole to warm the tummy and heart :)

Home-cooked chinese style dinner -
Stir fry diced chilli chicken with asparagus, onion tomato omelette and rice.

My lunch one day under the big tree :)
Fruit platter with my favourite 3-in-1 cereal Mom packed for me from Singapore!

And a simple lunch-
Omelette, asparagus and grapes!

Breakfast for Justen at 6.30am -
Sunny side ups with sauteed potatos & toasts with grape jam.


Well I guess,
if you never try, you never know.
I tried, and my masterchef bootcamp is going on good and really fun. :)


What will you be willing to try today? :)

xoxo,
crystael

No comments:

Post a Comment