Wednesday, May 30, 2012

First day post liberation!


The first day after my last day of work..

Revisit and Recharge!!!
:):):)




Started the bright day at the Home coming of my Alma Mater, St Nicholas Girls' School!
Super bright and sunny, and all the super school spirit brought back so much good memories! I found myself constantly swallowing back swells of pride and glory in my throat throughout! SN SN I am so proud of you and the wonderful values you have imparted to me!
OFTD: Navy top with skater skirt & a cobalt blue belt.


After a nap and shower, with Aixin at Prologue! Love the wealth of knowledge and quirky interesting fashion books!
And a cup of TWG Silver Moon tea to end the day of shopping! Lovely present given to me by Chin Chin, appreciate it much!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment